Luedke Law Group represents clients throughout all of southeastern Michigan including Macomb, Oakland, and St. Clair Counties. Whether you’re facing Criminal charges (Felony or Misdemeanor), alleged Probation Violations, Personal Protection Order or you would like to regain your Driver’s License privileges or simply clean up your criminal Record, Luedke Law Group’s professional and experienced legal team was founded with you in mind.
Scott L. Luedke, Esq.
Mr. Luedke has been a Michigan resident all his life. Before he decided to practice law in Michigan and establishing Luedke Law Group, Mr. Luedke gained invaluable experience as an Associate with a large law firm based in California as well as the U.S. Department of Commerce in the greater Washington D.C. area.
Following his graduation from the Lawrence Technological University where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mr. Luedke continued his education, enrolling in law school. He earned his Juris Doctor degree at the Michigan State University, College of Law.
Following are highlights of Mr. Luedke’s legal and professional credentials, education and licensure:
- Michigan Supreme Court
- All Michigan State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate
- American University, Washington College of Law
- Lawrence Technological University, B.S. Electrical Engineering
- Continuing Legal Education Classes & Seminars on a variety of legal topics
- Established Scott L. Luedke, PLLC, Private Law Practice
- Associate, U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, DC
- Associate, U.S Top Ranked Private Law Firm, Silicon Valley (San Franciso Bay Area), California
Memberships & Community Affiliations:
- Michigan State Bar, Member
- Michigan State Bar, Criminal Defense Section, Member
- American Bar Association, and the Criminal Section, Member
- Macomb County Bar Association, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- Eta Kappa Nu, Electrical & Computer Engineering Honor Society, Member
- Michigan State University Alumni Association, Member
- Clinton Township Downtown Development Authority, Former Member
Various Notable Experiences:
- Office of Patent Legal Administration, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, Arlington, Virginia
- Ford Motor Company, Plant Engineering, Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Michigan State University Housing Resource Center